Friday, February 3, 2012

An actually GOOD Green Smoothie! :)

Green SuperFood is blended to perfection in a delicious tasting powder that mixes well with juice, water or your favorite beverage. One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 7 servings of fruits and vegetables and helps you hit your daily quota. A full spectrum of alkalizing green super foods, antioxidant rich fruits, and support herbs unite with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition. Complete with pre and probiotics and digestive enzymes to ensure rapid nutrient absorption and healthy digestion. 



Check out all the reviews on this product!  This is how I came to find and buy it.  I search based on reviews and was very impressed with the reviews!  So glad I did because this is a GREAT green smoothie!  I love getting all the good, whole nutrients! For me I just have one green smoothie a day.  In the morning for breakfast and it really puts a pep in my step!  I feel good taking it right away in the morning because I feel like it gets into my system quick since I have no food in my stomach yet.

How do you use your green smoothie?





No comments:

Post a Comment